We are looking for a Order to Remittance Specialist on behalf of one of the largest Healthcare company in Salt Lake City, UT. The Order to Remittance Specialist is responsible for ensuring first class OTR processes and execution in order entry and systems, providing strong business partnership with ITPS and Sales and Responsible for Logistic (shipments and export)
- Ensure high quality OTR process (Order Entry, technical order classification, and financial order classification. Order management, invoicing)
- Support sourcing and replenishment activities for order fulfillment of Purchase to Stock materials
- Interface with all internal and external customers (ITPS, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain…) to assure on time (SCOT) and high-quality order fulfillment.
- Answer all questions and ensure correspondence with internal and external customers on all topics related to Order Management.
- Manage credit and returns
- Work in compliance with the documented quality system and report any anomalies
- Production planning and control
- Coordinate shipments with forwarder
- Manage customer formalities
- Perform logistics distribution duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Must be very familiar with common formulas and tools (VLOOKUP, if, sumif, index, match, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracles, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're an Order to Remittance Specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.