Our Banking client in Toronto is looking to hire a Technical Writer for a 6 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions
• Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication
What you will need to succeed…
• 2+ years of experience in technical writing
• Skilled at writing in “plain language”
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Time management skills
• This team does their writing in Word and publishing in PDF. This resource will need to be comfortable using Word Templates.
• HTML knowledge/experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.