Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ingersoll, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- College degree required.
- Supervisor experience (team size is 15-30).
- Can handle very fast paced environment and looking to grow their career.
- Teamwork/ Interpersonal skills/ Motivation is huge – candidates must have communication skills to lead the team and motivate.
- Respond to up-time-related issues.
- Maintain overtime equalization records.
- Attend daily Shift Change meetings.
- Attend Business Plan Deployment (BPD) meetings.
- Make daily adjustments in time and attendance.
- Coach, train and provide feedback to improve Team Member and Team Leader performance.
- Conduct weekly Safety Observation Tours (SOTs).
- Coordinate manpower assignments.
- Maintain Task Instruction Sheets (TIS), Buffer Management, Bypass Management, Sealer Management, Quality Review Board Activities and meeting the Service parts Schedule.
- Track and record scrap in your area and focus on mitigation and prevention procedures.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.