The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Technical Consultant Engineer for a 12 month contract (Poss. extension) in Detroit, MI. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible to augment the customer’s operations team supporting the Avaya Aura stack.
Due to current circumstances, this opportunity will require the contractor to work remotely from home during the coming weeks. The situation may be modified as required.
Our client is a multinational technology company, that specializes in providing business communications and services.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
Avaya Aura Communication Manager (CM) experience who can:
- Aura stack, basic station configuration/provisioning, VDN, vector configuration, loading license files, etc.
- Avaya Aura administration experience (e.g. add a station, update trunk groups, class of service, etc.)
- CM administration and ability to view these elements and support occasional admin activities.
- Provide awareness and coordination of Avaya Aura infrastructure activities
- Assist the customer’s teams, providing input to troubleshooting and integration planning efforts
- Where appropriate, assist customer’s coordination with Technical Support tickets and scope activities
- Become intimate with the customer’s environment and assist the customer with project requests
- Help manage design / configuration of run-the-business activities and new projects that touch the Avaya telephony environment (e.g. VHT integration, Nuance upgrade, core system upgrades, etc.)
- Provide basic project coordination and assist with the execution of new initiatives that touch CM infrastructure (e.g. VHT integration, Nuance, system upgrades, etc.)
Applicants with Associate degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.