Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Murex – Business Analyst for a 6-month contract role(with high chance of extension).
What you will be doing…
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathering requirement and building test cases – detail oriented, analytical and capable of investigating complex / technical issues and provide alternative solutions, project methodologies including SDLC, Agile experience would be an asset to the role
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Configuration in the Murex application covering back office (pre-trade, settlements, accounting, confirmations, MXML exchange, workflows)
- Comfortable working with end users to elicit requirements
- Prioritize and work with our business partners issues and enhancement tickets
- Provide support and guidance to junior members of staff on solutions for day to day issues
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
- 4 + years of experience with Murex configuration, with focus on Back Office modules (pre-trade, settlements, accounting, confirmations, MXML exchange, workflows)
- 4 + years' experience with data integration and transformation skills using SQL
- 5 + years' experience managing end users requirements, articulated with excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Nice to have Exposure to market data in Capital Markets particularly with respect to derivatives (curves, surfaces etc).
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.