The Ian Martin Group is seeking an UC/CC Solutions Engineer for a 12 month contract (Poss. extension) in Detroit, MI.
Due to current circumstances, this opportunity will require the contractor to work remotely from home during the coming weeks. The situation may be modified as required.
You will be responsible to augment the customer’s team / business to help plan and execute call center activities
Our client is a multinational technology company, that specializes in providing business communications and services.
Looking for someone with:
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology/contact center scope
- Provide general technical support activities for projects like gathering details required for estimates and customer planning activities
- Assist the customer’s teams, providing input to troubleshooting and integration planning efforts
- Become intimate with the customer’s environment and assist the customer with project requests
- General experience with
- Avaya IX Workforce Engagement (WFO, Verint)
- Avaya Call Center Elite
- Avaya Experience Portal
- Experience with agent provisioning, SBR configuration
- Experience with CMS and Avaya reporting
Applicants with Associate degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.