Our Banking client in Scarborough is looking to hire a Developer for a 12 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Facilitate stakeholder communications and provide support to product owners to refine requirements
• Transform business requirements in technical solutions
• Create and maintain quality code for Exstream applications
• Engage in peer code reviews
• Provide mentoring for other junior developers
• Build and test Exstream applications
• Perform system administration, monitor, configure, tune, and back-up
• Complete unit and integration testing
• Provide end user test support and post-production support
• Contribute to estimations, impact assessments, project updates, and project plans
• Identify issues, participate in incident management, help troubleshoot, and make application enhancements
• Develop and configure custom components
• Ensure applications comply with standard security practices
• Ensure production SLA target are met
• Proactively and creatively think of new ideas that will provide value add to our business partners
What you will need to succeed…
• 5+ years hands on experience with OpenText Exstream platform
• 5+ years hands on experience as software application developer
• Extensive knowledge of technical environments, standards, processes, procedures, operating systems, and programming languages (prefer the technologies listed in the nice to haves)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.