Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Field Parts Attendant to support the team.
Location: Montreal QC
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Required Skills:
- Safety oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving ability
- WHMIS Certificate
- Safety Shoes (Steel Toe)
- Able to walk for entire scheduled shift
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Team player and detail oriented
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Able to prove competency at driving mobile equipment
- Compliance with all safety policies including all Company operating policies and procedures
- Participation in lean warehousing initiatives and continuous improvement activities
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using mobile equipment
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers
- Carry needed tools and supplies from storage or trucks, and return them after use
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.