Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading telecom company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to support the team.
Duration: 06+ months (Contract)
Location: Montreal, Quebec H4P 1V5
- Responsible for responding to customer requests in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner
- Develop and maintain good client relationships while ensuring confidentiality
- Work with both internal and external teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Process customer requests through utilization of the CRM tool
- Manage and update the inventory system
- Complete service orders
- Process invoices and complete billing
- As required to meet customer’s needs, a background security check is required
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Bilingualism in French/English is a strong asset
- Detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level
- Able to solve problems analytically
- Ability to adapt to change, in a competitive environment where priorities change frequently
- Self-motivated, self-governing, and accountable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.