We are looking for a Quality Technician – Documentation Specialist on behalf of a contract opportunity with one of our clients. The Quality Technician – Documentation Specialist is responsible for the collection, review, organization and delivery of component and project certification as defined by Project Specifications and the customized project Inspection and Test Plan.
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Duration: 6 Months Contract (possible extension)
- Monitor incoming part certification, to determine receipt status.
- Review incoming part certifications to ensure that the documentation is a) technically correct, b) satisfies the requirements of the Purchase Order, Project Specifications and Project Inspection and Test plan, c) is complete.
- Coordinate with the Engineering, Purchasing, Sourcing Quality, Manufacturing Quality and Production groups to initiate a resolution to Non-conformances arising from the documentation review, and lead resolution to those non-conformances
- Coordinate Customer inspection visits with key inspection personnel (in-house quality, sourcing quality)
- Prepare QC documentation deliverables to meet the customer approved format.
- Coordinate with Document Control and Project Management teams to ensure the documentation is copied, scanned and subsequently delivered to customer expectations.
- Update the Quality Leader with weekly progress reports.
- The successful candidate will at a minimum demonstrate a high level of understanding of piping materials and components.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience inspecting equipment in the water industry.
Additional key skills:
- Ability to work effectively on a team with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to develop and communicate issues effectively at all levels.
- Effective influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively on a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.