Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for a “Mechanical Engineer” to support their facility in Troy, NY. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
This position provides mechanical engineering product support for Digital X-Ray detectors and components. The position works to identify and execute engineering efforts and drive cross-functional engagement of quality project initiatives. This role requires the interaction with production, design engineering, and design transfer teams in order to ensure the product quality goals set forth by the business.
- Analysis and solution of product design, design transfer, and vendor related issues.
- Develop the operational steps required to successfully build and document those steps in a regulated environment.
- Implement those steps required to successfully build in a computer aided SW platform in that regulated manufacturing environment.
- Working with vendors on component manufacturing updates and corrections to drawings when needed.
- Perform root cause analysis for returned detectors from field or internal customers.
- Manufacturing engineering support for design related issues.
- Verification of component design following quality management system processes.
- Developing and maintaining mechanical subsystem quality.
- Delivering improvements to customer focused metrics.
- Providing guidance and requirements to new vendors in order to improve quality of parts.
- Work with vendors to verify that the parts manufactured meet the requirements as defined and follow MRB processes when they do not.
- Validating product reliability, performance, and manufacturability.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Preference for experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Technical document writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with internal and external customers to gain information and resolve concerns
- Proven self-starter with follow-through skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Frontend Developer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted