We are looking for a “QA Automation Engineer” on behalf of one of the largest Healthcare company in Issaquah, WA.
- Must be a problem-solver with strong automation fundamentals that can quickly adapt to our fast-paced Agile environment.
- Strong Object-oriented programming skills in Java/C#.
- Must have browser automation experience (Selenium WebDriver)
- Working experience on Testing Framework (TestNG, SerenityBDD, JUnit, Cucumber).
- Working knowledge of a variety of QA frameworks and tools; experience and ability to provide recommendations on tools.
- Excellent root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in business and technical terms.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible; able to adapt to changing priorities within a rapidly changing business environment.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools – Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Source Code Management – Perforce / Git.
- Knowledge of REST API automation / Web Services Automation is a plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a “QA Automation Engineer” Consultant, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.