Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Developer for a 6-month contract role(with high chance of extension).
The Salesforce Developer will be working on the Precision Lender Project which involves rebuilding the commercial banking ecosystem that is working closely with an inflight project (delivering Salesforce CRM into the ecosystem & integrating Ncino into Salesforce).
What you will be doing…
- Backlog grooming
- Attend meetings
- Work closely with Business, Developers & Architect
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as an end-to-end Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce (delivering a Salesforce project, Salesforce development on the front end and integration side (integrating into core banking platform)
- 5+ years of ETL experience
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- FI/Banking experience
Nice to Have:
- Ncino (loan origination/adjudication platform thats built on Salesforce)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.