Our Banking client in Toronto is looking to hire a Learning Consultant for a 6 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Research, recommend, design, develop and deliver integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs.
• Consult with cross functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders.
• Conduct on site interviews with staff/contractors on the job and with subject matter experts.
• Conduct needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements/need for learning .
• Design and plan customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences.
• Develop training materials and curriculum; prepares learning recommendations.
• Implement customized training programs
• Manage and coordinate training schedule for team members.
• Ensure full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution and review.
• Prepare learning recommendations.
• Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
• Ensure that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality and effectiveness, while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process
What you will need to succeed…
• 5-7+ years’ of experience as a Learning Consultant
• Proficient in: Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate 360, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Photo Shop, Vyond
• Elearning experience
• They need to be able to juggle multiple demands and bring some creativity to a project.
• They also need to be ok with quick scrums and brainstorming and not your typical ‘waterfall’ approach to designing a solution.
• Very solid design skills and be forward-thinking (“agile”).
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.