Our Banking client in Scarborough, ON is looking to hire a Project Manager(Cyber Security) for a 6-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
- Coordinate and schedule AdHoc and Regulation driven Penetration Testing enterprise-wide; liaising with security advisors, development teams and both third party and inhouse testing resources.
- Develop and/or enhance strategies and processes to manage found vulnerabilities and threats for both transactional and marketing/informational web sites.
- Develop and/or enhance communication model to manage vulnerability remediation with the development and infrastructure support teams in support of risk management practices on behalf of the business owner.
- Develop and/or enhance reporting to development teams and all levels of management to provide proper tracking and measurement of remediation relative to established objectives
- Responsible for developing and/or enhancing the strategies and processes to identify, analyze, and communicate application vulnerabilities as per the CISO Directive and published communication process flows.
- Responsible for adherence to an established process flow that ensures development support teams, infrastructure support teams, and business risk owners implement control measures that effectively mitigate or eliminate the identified risk.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of all findings to the development teams, appropriate levels of management and the business risk owner.
- Responsible for scheduling, oversight of execution, and forwarding deliverables to stakeholders and other security teams
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years as a project manager or technical coordinator or security industry related experience
- Strong Experience managing financial budgets, financial reporting, invoicing and reviewing statements of work.
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Jira or Visio.
- Ability to read and comprehend regulatory documentation to apply to existing projects.
- Dynamic personality, able to work with a wide scope of work that is ever changing.
Nice to Have
- CISSP or CISA designation is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.