Our public sector client is seeking an experienced and service-oriented Recruitment Officer to assist in our HR unit for approximately 1 month with the possibility of extension. The individual should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience and will be providing expertise and advice on the full cycle recruitment services.
Manage all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles. Activities include but not limited to:
– Establishing of recruitment timelines with hiring party
– Preparing job postings for internal and/or external posts
– Screening candidates against job qualifications
– Conducting telephone interviews
– Providing input on appropriate selection tools
– Determining order of offers and communicating results (e.g. offering position or declining a candidate)
– Providing feedback on recruitment process and/or results as required
– Supporting other recruitment initiatives as required.
– Manage the data/metrics associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants is available for analysis.
– Act as a coach/mentor on best practice recruitment techniques, current selection processes, recruitment tools & assessments
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Knowledge and demonstrated expertise in full recruitment cycle (high volume recruitment)
– Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing demands
– Strong verbal/written communication skills
– Time management, organizational, planning, problem-solving skills
– Customer service skills and team-oriented
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.