We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Design Engineer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
- Provide Environmental Qualification (EQ) subject matter expert (SME) support to OPG Design Engineers and Design Team Leaders.
- Participate in engineering oversight of the Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) vendors for EQ deliverables.
- Prepare, review, and verify design Engineering Change (EC) and related documents. The work may include the Engineering Change Control (ECC) deliverables including but not limited to consultation on technical matters along with calculations, reports and memos.
- This work will include providing Environmental Qualification (EQ) and subject matter expert (SME) support to Units 3, 1 and 4 refurbishment project and replication design Engineering Changes (EC) closeout activities.
- Previous Nuclear plant Environmental Qualification (EQ) experience.
- OPG Design Engineer (DE) Qualification – QUAL 33685.
- OPG Environmental Qualification EQA Part I – QUAL 21854 (preferred).
- OPG EQ List development package – QUAL 21856 (preferred).
- 10+ years of experience and previous experience at Darlington is an asset.
- OPG Site security clearance.