We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
- Perform Modification Team Lead (MTL) & Project Management/Control duties as required for committed Innovation & Reactor Inspection (IRI) Division Minor Modification Backlog.
- Drive modifications with minimal oversight, coordinate cross-functional modification teams, and work effectively with vendors and contractors.
- Support Engineering Change Control (ECC) process, IRI Screening Committee enhancements and mentor junior staff as required.
- Engineering or science degree from qualified University.
- 10+ years experience in applicable field Professional Engineering certification is an asset.
- Experience in Fuel channels inspection and maintenance is an asset.
- Proficiency in Ontario Power Generation (OPG) Engineering Change Control (ECC) process & governance is required.
- Demonstrated experience in Project management & controls, contract management, or modification team lead role is required.