We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer – Design
Resume Due Date: Friday, April 3rd, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Job responsibilities include:
- Performing the duties of a Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including and not limited to — Plant Modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090.
- Administration of design activities, and any other duties and accountabilities as required of Design Engineer.
- Key Accountabilities include performing these duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- Provide Mechanical, HVAC and Piping (Nuclear/Conventional) design and analysis support.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/Chemical or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in related field.
- Nuclear/OPG experience is preferred
- Design Engineering experience with a background in Mechanical/Nuclear (piping and HVAC).
- Professional Engineer designation (P.Eng) is preferred.