We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Design Engineer
Resume Due Date: Friday, March 13, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 year
- Prepare, review, verify, and provide oversight and/or acceptance of Design Engineering deliverables for assigned projects.
- Advise a team of multidisciplinary engineers and/or provide advice and/or direction. Review designs and design documents.
- Facilitate a positive outcome with Engineering or EPC (Engineer Procure and Construct) vendors.
- Understand impact to cost and schedule and provide support to minimize project impact.
- The job requires Design engineer technical skills, leadership and problem solving skills, as well ability to deliver high quality results in alignment with both long term and short term project priorities.
- Design Engineer qualified or previously qualified within OPG or similar design organizations.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, I&C, Civil.
- 5+ years of design experience, within OPG or the Nuclear Industry is preferred.
- Design experience including knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Working knowledge of Engineering Change Control processes at OPG or nuclear Industry / similar design organizations.
- Professional Engineer Designation (P.Eng) is an Asset.
- Dynamic leader, and excellent problem solver.
- Proven ability to deliver results collaboratively in design team environment, involving complex technical and schedule considerations.