As a Production Supervisor- you will supervise the daily activities of the assembly workforce with company goals and objectives of safety, quality, cost, delivery, and efficiency.
- Works directly with Operations Manager on production planning, budgeting, and KPI's.
- Oversees the production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting results.
- Improves workflow by recommending and implementing action plans and process improvements.
- Supervises manufacturing team by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, coaching, disciplining enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment including educating and directing personnel on established policies and procedures.
- College or University Degree.
- 5+ years of Supervisory experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Solid managerial skills and team building
- Experience in process improvement, quality management, safety management, tracking budget expenses, and production metrics.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and contract specifications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess good verbal and written communications skills and be able to function as part of multiple teams in a fast-paced and multi-task environment.
- Must be highly organized and comfortable working with tight deadlines.