Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst for a 6-month contract role(with high chance of extension).
RTB CRM Group (Soon to be Salesforce Org Unit) is seeking a Business Analyst to join a net new project focused on a Commercial Banking integration using Talend and Salesforce.
What you will be doing…
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Reading and writing SQL Queries
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce (delivering a Salesforce project, Salesforce development on the front end and integration side (integrating into core banking platform)
- 5 + years experience working through Agile projects throughout the SDLC Cycle
- 5 + years Business Systems Analyst experience within the Financial Industry
- 3 + years experience ETL Development experience with Talend for recent projects
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Talend Projects is a plus and will be prioritized
- Knowledge of Oracle Storage Procedures with PL/SQL is a plus
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous FI experience is a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.