Our client, one of the largest energy suppliers in Canada has an immediate need for a Business Process Analyst, an expert in business, specializing in a particular field such as Risk Management, Policy Advisory, Strategic Planning, Business Process Improvement, or Business Transformation. This is an 8-month contract located in Burnaby British Columbia.
This position would assist with compliance assurance reporting. Work includes process flow reviews, procedure revisions and change management; working with SharePoint, Excel and Tableau to develop reports; monitor standard development, coordinate voting positions, monitor implementation deadlines and escalate risks where appropriate. This role as Business Process specialist will be focused on the creation of scorecards, KPIs, SLAs and reporting for reporting for compliance assurance.
Experience and Role Accountabilities
- A minimum eight (8) years of strategic business analysis experience or equivalent.
- Translate business insights into strategic, actionable options by obtaining and organizing key business information, enabling informed decision-making.
- Facilitate decision-making across diverse groups of stakeholders by using excellent skills in communication, critical thinking, and persuasive influencing to deliver recommendations that align to the business goals.
- Maintain meaningful business relationships by prioritizing strategic considerations in a complex environment with diverse groups of stakeholders so that projects are implemented as planned.
- Plan and organize business initiatives by using knowledge in business drivers, risk tolerance, and trade-off processes, to enable successful integration and adoption in client’s complex and regulated environment.
What you will need to succeed…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Advanced English skills for professional environment, written and spoken.
- Demonstrated experience with business process analysis (7+ years’ experience as a business analyst specializing in business process analysis/improvement).
- Strong organizational skills and quality control experience.
Additional Experience and Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to identify business process efficiencies and deliver recommendations.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively including verbal and business writing in the English language.
- SharePoint administrator and Excel experience.
- Experience with risk assessment.
- Experience with creation of SLAs, KPIs, performance metrics or similar.
- Utility experience is an asset.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.