Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Communications Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and developing communications to employees for enterprise initiatives in support of business units and departments or functions.
This is a 2-month contract located in Calgary, Alberta.
How you will bring value…
You will provide strategic communications advice, develop communications plans, write and post intranet articles, draft enterprise-wide emails, Yammer posts and plan and support webcasts and events as needed.
What you will need to succeed…
- Minimum 5 years of communications experience in a corporate environment.
- A degree in public affairs, journalism or communication.
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience writing for internal audiences and supporting executive leaders to deliver key messages.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and manage communications plans and tactics and co-ordinate with other internal stakeholders to deliver on time and on budget.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with SharePoint.
- Energy industry experience.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.