Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer for a 6-month contract role(with high chance of extension).
Senior Java Developer to support enterprise API development and develop the application for the KYC Onboarding Program.
What you will be doing…
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
- Java Development (up to date versions) – 5+ years of experience
- Restful API (building, integrating, etc.) – 5+ years of hands on experience
- Enterprise Platform (building APIs for banking enterprise platforms or similar types of projects)- 5+ years of hands on experience
- Integration with front-end systems – 5+ years of hands on experience
- Agile experience – 5+ years of experience
Nice to Have:
- AML experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.