The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Graphics – Validation Engineer for a long-term contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible with strong understanding of and familiarity with emerging technologies in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Edge Computing, or Machine Learning. Strong understanding and demonstration of principles, current trends, and best practices in the field of user centered design and Internet of Things
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- 3+ years (post education) related HCI/UX in product, company or agency
- Portfolio that demonstrates individual and team efforts to SW/HW UX products end-to-end
- Familiarity with emerging technologies in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Edge Computing, or Machine Learning
- Experience executing multiple tasks and working with an agile engineering team
- Examples of work or projects in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Edge Computing, or Machine Learning will be an advantage
- Strong observational, interpersonal, oral/written communication, and collaboration skills
Applicants with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.