Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading company.
We are looking for an DevOps Developer to support the team.
Duration: 3+ months(temp to perm after 3 months contract)
Location: Montreal, Quebec
The DevOps Developer is responsible for automating and simplifying CI / CD operations and processes, developing deployment and monitoring tools, ensuring their proper functioning and solving breakdowns and problems related to development environments, testing and production.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be fully Bilingual – French and English
- Minimum of three years of experience in DevOps and operations
- Previous experience in software development, infrastructure development or development and operation
- Experience using tools such as Git, GitLab, Docker, Chef, Kubernetes, Helm charts, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform; -knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Golang and Scrum / Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Keeping up with the latest industry trends, able to clearly and confidently expose trends and potentials
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the hierarchy
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously, prioritize priorities and manage time efficiently
- Strong network, storage, virtualization skills Production experience would be a plus (crisis management, client interfacing, quality management)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.