Our public sector client is seeking IT Service Management (ITIL) subject matter experts to act as advisors/experts that help define and coordinate all aspects of the new process development where appropriate for a high priority initiative in Ontario.
– Manage IT Service Management Tool record assignment (Incident, Service Request, Change, Problem, Tasks, etc.)
– Oversee all ITSM Process records submitted to the client by the Service Desk, Suppliers, and other Stakeholders to ensure they are executed per defined process
– Assign ITSM records to appropriate resource/support areas
– Verify invoices and update financial records
– Perform and/or verify Configuration Item Records updates
– Monitor for Service Level breaches
– Perform Escalations (SL Breaches or Client)
– Participates in Service Management Governance committees
– Provide Feedback and perform updates on process guide and work instructions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Understanding of ITSM processes: Incident, Problem, SRF, Change, Release, SACM, Capacity, Demand, Financial, etc)
– Understanding ITSM Automation
– Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and reporting on measures of success
– Stakeholder engagement and Communications
– Understanding of tools used i.e. Remedy, Visio, SharePoint etc.
– Comfortable in meetings with stakeholders and clients
– Must be able to articulate messages that can be followed and understood
– When issues arise, and problems need to be resolved able to handle these without too much guidance.
– Overall team player
– Has ITIL Foundation V3 Certificate
– 3 years working in a large ITSM environment.
– A good knowledge of MS Office and ITSM applications.
– Willing to learn.
– Positive attitude
ABOUT IAN MARTIN
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.