On a day to day basis your work will include:
- OS architecture, internals and how OSes are built and deployed
- Software delivery from an ISVs perspective
- An engineering instinct to know the difference between “It seems to work” and “I know it to be right.”
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- General System Administration skills for each OS type, Senior Admin skills (3-5+ years) preferred for each OS
- Virtual Machine Administration
- Message Queue Administration
- Linux HA/failover Administration
- Web Technologies including Apache, PHP, XML/JSON, User Interface Design
- Bash shell scripting
- Python scripting
- Database Administration
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.