Serving North America their long track record of success in plastic film extrusion proceeds them. They are seeking an experienced maintenance manager to join their team on day shift. This person will be hands on and a strong leader for a group of about 13 direct reports.
- Day to Day direct supervision of a group of Craftsmen, labors, and Maintenance Planner, involved in repairing and maintaining all equipment in a Bag Manufacturing Facility including building facility, HVAC, Chillers and Air compressors.
- Input to the long term work plans and budge for the facility.
- Input, Preparation, Updating, and follow up of work schedule for all craftsman
- Input to, and application of best practice work methods and procedures for trades group
- Key management representative responsible for providing safe, timely and efficient repairs.
- Application of engineering standards and government codes in trades.
- Daily monitoring and purchase of maintenance materials, supplies, tools, equipment including spare part inventory in an efficient manor.
- Technical trouble-shooting and problem solving of equipment failures; recommendation/initiation of corrective measures when appropriate/required
- Day-to-Day application of plant safety practice and maintenance safety and compliance program.
- Participate in the preparation of emergency and contingency plans.
- Preparation of training, scheduling, and monitoring of on-the-job training and instruction to craftsmen and labors.
- Recommendation to management for improvements and/or corrective action.
- Maintenance of a working climate conductive to harmonious labor relation.
- Coordination of temporary outside contractors for maintenance.
- When necessary assist Engineering on Capital projects with either installation and/or commissioning
- Manage the preventive maintenance program helping move the organization from a reactive maintenance to preventive/predictive maintenance organization.
- Special tasks/duties/projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.