The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Validation Technician who will be Responsible for performing functions associated with pre-production platform and providing all platform software components (Firmware, Drivers, and Operating System) of assigned Software Development Platform (SDP) projects for a long-term contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- Understanding of and experience with software development methods and tools
- Knowledge and experience in software validation methods and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with design, software validation engineers, customers, technical marketing engineers, and program managers
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must have knowledge of Integrated Circuits, Electronics, schematics.
- Knowledge of tools such as Didiprog, Digital Multi-meter DMM, etc.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
Applicants with minimum associate degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.