We are seeking a Software Developer who will be responsible to execute security validation and analysis tools. Gather, analyze, and document results, and suggest solutions to issues for a 3 months contract assignment with available extension in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- To Supports security across all BCP products this role.
- execute security validation and analysis tools
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- SW development: C#, C++, Java Script, C
- Excellent technical written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and good problem solver
- Secure SW development experience- nice to have
- Experience in security scanning / fuzzing tools, such as: Checkmarx, Klocworks, Burp Suite, & Peach- nice to have
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.