Our industry leading energy client has an immediate need for a GIS Developer with FME experience to join their team for a contract opportunity.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining ArcGIS, FME Desktop and FME Server technologies
- Minimum of 5+ years’ of directly related IT work experience
- Familiarity with DevOps and/or Agile software development
- Experience using Azure DevOps for backlog management, source code management and test management.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Geo-Spatial databases
- Strong abilities to learn quickly and translate end user requirements into solution designs and working collaboratively in a team environment to implement solutions
- Excellent customer service attitude, written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving and systematic thinking
- Results oriented – ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while delivering high quality outcomes, ability to multi-task and creative resourcefulness
Ideal Qualifications / Experience
- Practical experience with developing enterprise applications using .NET technologies and full-stack development
- Understanding building and consuming RESTful web services and APIs
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted