Our largest client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for Warehouse Clerk to support the team.
Duration: 08+ Months (Contract)
Location: Montreal Quebec H9J 3A3
- The incumbent is responsible for order picking activities until the truck is loaded for the domestic market for products: ambient, cold chain, hazardous materials, and cytotoxic products.
- Warehouse duties to include picking orders (finished products).
- Packing and able to lift 30 lbs/14 kg to 50 lbs/23 kg on a regular basis.
- Shipping preparation.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Forklift Driver's License facultative
- Order picking using a radio frequency system.
- Pack the products and built the pallets optimally.
- Prepare shipping orders using a transportation system.
- Close transport using the shipping system.
- Load trucks using a pallet truck or forklift.
- Replenishment of the order picking area.
- Take cyclical inventories.
- Respect the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Distribution Practices (BPD), Hygiene, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies, corporate policies, and departmental procedures.
- Keep the workspace safe and clean.
- Share any irregularities and propose improvements to the management.
- When necessary, perform other tasks inherent to the Distribution.
- Be experienced in a computerized and automated Distribution Centre.
- Has valid permit for pallet truck and lift truck (standard driving)
- Experienced with radiofrequency scanner and transportation shipping systems
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.