Our Public Sector client is seeking a Senior Application Integration Technical Lead in Toronto, Ontario with a focus on Security and Encryption. While working with a diverse team, the selected person will be responsible for ensuring that enterprise applications that are being tied together are securely integrated.
– Work with a wide range of business units to evaluate existing applications and systems to determine integration requirements
– Lead a Development team to ensure that security and encryption standards are met for existing applications that need to be integrated into a new enterprise platform
– Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software
– Analyze and map data from one target source to another.
– Develop and maintain integration documentation.
– 10+ years of experience as a Technical Lead and/or Project Manager with a focus on integrating and encrypting enterprise applications
– 8+ years of overall IT / development experience within an enterprise environment
– Experience and expertise with AES encryption technology
– Knowledge of P25 (or APCO-25) standards is a definite asset
– Experience working for Public Safety Entities (PSEs) is a definite asset
– Ability to work independently
– Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
– Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
– Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.