We are seeking a Build Technician who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for an 8-month contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Execute metrologies data collection for HBM/External Si/Sockets.
- Manage inventory and coordinate unit transfer between Intel teams (pull units from store, split, MBB, return to store etc.)
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Inventory management skill set, proficient in windows OS/MS word/excel/PPT.
- Attention to details. Solid and quick learner, able to handle multiple items/issues at once (multitasking).
- Out of box thinking is a plus.
- Knowledge of high-power optical microscope and/or Dage tool.
Applicants with a Bachelors’ degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.