We are seeking a Web Application Architect who will be responsible to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for a 6 months contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture.
- leading a team of IT software development professionals and acting as a 'working architect' by also playing a developer role on the team.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience,
- 1-3 years in software architecture and writing solutions using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
- Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Windows/ Visual Studio is essential.
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
- Interest and ability to work further down the stack .
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, SQL Server, in a Windows/Visual Studio environment. Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs.
- should also have a strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills.
Applicants with a Bachelors Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.