We are seeking an Automation Engineer who will be responsible to provide support and training for live broadcast events on the TrueView system, coding, and best practices for a 9 months contract assignment in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
• Build, test and release software for processing complex data sets
• Provide the ideation, development and delivery of TrueView content experiences including game-support.
• Rapidly prototype new ideas and concepts.
• Design, create, refine, document and debug systems, features, tools and infrastructure as needed.
• Support content creators and engineers of TrueView technology.
• Pro-actively identify and address areas for improved user experiences.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to form a highly productive team.
• Communicate, learn, mentor and teach coding and best practices.
• Automate various components of the TrueView system.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- 2+ Years of Experience in Python or C#/C++/C.
- 3D math skills in linear algebra and geometry or Image processing.
• Real-time software development
• Trigonometry and multivariate calculus.
• Graphics APIs (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, or Vulkan) and GPU architectures.
• Knowledge of one or more UI frameworks (Qt, DirectUI, Electron, etc.)
• Computer vision with one or more of the following: 3D mesh algorithms, 3D reconstruction, motion tracking, camera calibration and parameterizations.
• Developing software in 3D game engines like Unity 3D or Unreal within the constraints of real-time performance.
Applicants with a Bachelors Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.