Our public sector client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- A PEN-based, IDIM-integrated, common Online Access Module.
- An online Student PEN Request application.
- A new PEN Registry system supporting both the legacy system interfaces (during transition) and modern RESTful integrations. Includes the migration of PEN data to the new Registry.
- Onboarding of partner applications to the Online Access Module.
- Improved services to and integration with the school-based Student Information System, MyEducation.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a full stack software developer (front end and back end) using modern languages, frameworks and tools.
- Experience working as part of an agile team to incrementally deliver value for the users of a product or digital service.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Java Script, CSS3.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines and automated testing.
- Experience developing in an open source environment.
- Experience with Oracle database migrations and scripting.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Experience with RESTful API development, management and integration.
- Experience with authentication and authorization frameworks such as OAuth2.
- Experience building and deploying lightweight SpringBoot services.
- Experience with BC Government Authentication framework such as BC Services Card, BCeID and IDIR.
- Experience with messaging technologies such as NATS.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.