We are seeking Biomedical Technician must be able to work with a team of technical resources to carry out test requests in the area of electrical and high power components
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Perform all technical functions relevant to the preparation and testing as specified by global test requests
- Prepare test equipment for carrying out specific electrical tests (Calibration, dielectric, etc.)
- Perform basic calculations/recording and tabulations of technical data and record them accordingly
- Maintain applicable records: enter maintenance requests, qualification records, and writing of laboratory reports as required.
- Maintain confidentiality in handling proprietary test data, formulations and data on patentable or other confidential items under development
- Perform routine environmental tests (Rain tests, temperature, humidity, etc.)
- Maintain laboratory equipment, supplies, and working area. Perform minor equipment calibration and repairs as needed
- The candidate must have a strong knowledge of electricity principals;
- Associate Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering AND at least 3-4 years of related experience
- Must have basic knowledge in the operation of electrical and electromechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of UL, CSA, and IEC testing standards are also desired, as the candidate will be performing specific tests that requires the interpretation and understanding of the different standards.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.