Who Are You?
You’re a skilled technician with your J-STD-001 certification, and experience soldering motherboards. You like working independently, and once you’ve got a handle on the task, you like to plug away at it without being over-managed. You also thrive when you’ve got multiple things going at once and enjoy working with others to get something done.
Who’s The Employer?
You know our client as the world’s leading silicon technology company. Their work has touched the lives of billions, and their 50+ years of success can be attributed to people like you – technically ingenious minds looking to shape the world of tomorrow in their work today. Whatever their people are working on, from autonomous driving, to drones, to 5G, they share a commitment to technical excellence.
Rework Engineering Technician
This position is a 6-month contract with competitive wages.
You’ll provide rework support on motherboards and add-in cards, ultimately delivering a product you can be proud of. The reworking you’ll do could range from simple passive replacements to a rework of medium complexity.
Specifically, you will:
· Develop thermal profiles for PCB components
· Identify nozzles, and perform revision control
· Draft and update rework instructions
· Solder within IPC standards
· Support engineering requests and changes
· Run engineering tests to collect data or help with research
Why You’ll Love It Here
When you join, you’ll be surrounded with people of elite talent and skill, organized in one of many small, agile groups. This structure allows you to build strong working connections quickly. The result is an environment with very little fear of failure, and a high degree of collaboration. You’ll do your best work here.
Here’s what you’ll need:
· J-STD-001 certification
· Experience soldering motherboards
· Familiarity with IPC standards (IPC-7711/7721)
· Experience with SMT technology (SRT and OKI)
· Experience performing hardware upgrades
· An associate degree or above
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.