We are seeking a Computer Technician who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for an 8-month contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Tasks required for this service will be install Server CPU, memory and storage, network setup, install OS, BIOS and FW upgrades and some troubleshooting.
· Server hardware installation experience, Linux experience, network setups experience
· Automation – BASH and Ansible experience.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Providing lab support in agreed scope and location
· Executing and creating lab topology and infrastructure for agreed solutions.
· Maintaining up-to-date lab inventory.
· Bring up HW including racking, cabling, components swap, BIOS/OS installation and Tools setups (Test automation tools, lab management tools).
· Integration of system components.
· Provide phone, email, and IM support.
Applicants with an HSD or related field experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.