We are looking for Customer Energy Management Service Designer on behalf of one of Michigan’s largest utilities provider. This role requires a blend of technical knowledge and excellent customer service skills. They will work closely with the organizations’ clients to ensure they receive the best care and efficient resolution to any issues.
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of “as-builts,” and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests. These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
- Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
- Field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills
- SAP & CAD experience
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Exhibit exceptional problem solving skills.
A two-year associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis). Or, have completed two years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field.