We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Officer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, October 22nd 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
· Support Projects and Modifications work, Seismic Walkdown Guide, Small Modular Reactor (SMR), and Darlington New Nuclear Support.
· Preparing design changes for modifications at Nuclear Power Plants.
· Preparing Seismic walk-down procedures as per Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Guidelines.
· Geotech investigations and site preparation for new site development.
· Integrated Safety Reviews for Licence Renewals.
· Aging Management of Concrete Structures.
· Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering required.
· Knowledge of National Building Code of Canada, Canadian Nuclear Standards N287 series, N291, N289 series.
· At least 10 years experience in Design/Refurbishment of large concrete structures.
· Experience in Aging of Concrete Structures.
· Knowledge of STAAD.Pro software.
· Preferred OPG DE Qualified 33685.
· Knowledge of Containment concrete structures and structural analysis.