On behalf of our client, a leader in waste water treatment, we are looking for a Field Service Representative (FSR) who will be responsible for providing our on-site technical customer service. This customer facing position will include chemistry test, chemical feed and control equipment maintenance including mechanical and electrical equipment repair, chemical inventory management, technical recommendations, and written service reports.
• Install and service chemical feed and water treatment and chemical feed equipment at designated locations
• Perform water analysis and/or collect samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis
• Work with PLC controls, understands water process treatment design, and repairs pumps, instruments and control panels
• Conduct preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps, controllers, feed rate charts and maintain log sheets
• Maintain inventory of spare parts (lube oil, tubing, and piping), and adequate supply of reagents, sample containers, and shipment containers necessary for routine as well as special sampling and analysis
• Travel and work overtime, as required
• Follow all site specific safety requirements, procedures, regulations, restrictions, etc.
• This position requires enrollment in the DISA background check and random drug screening program.
-High School Diploma / GED / Home School Certification OR international equivalent and 2+ years’ experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment
-Working experience in Water Treatment / lab testing is strongly recommended
-Ability to travel extensively
-Valid Driver’s License
-TWIC card will be required.
-Ability and willingness work based on customer needs (shift work, extended shifts etc)
-Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely with project teams
-Strong oral and written communication skills
-This position requires enrollment in the DISA background check and random drug screening program.
-Refinery/Chemical Plant Work Experience
-Mechanical aptitude required. Experience with chemical pumps
-Small pump maintenance and Electrical/instrumentation experience