Are you a Maintenance Technician with at least one year experience installing, troubleshooting, and performing maintenance on industrial equipment, looking to further your career?
If so, check this out!
We are looking for a maintenance technician who will perform diagnosis of malfunctioning machinery, general repairs, installing new equipment and systems and preventative maintenance program on machinery.
- Performs preventative maintenance on plant facilities and equipment as well as Mobile/Service water treatment equipment.
- Maintain preventative maintenance records for Mobile/Service DI equipment
- Install new equipment or rearrange existing equipment
- Performs building and ground maintenance
- Follows EHS policies and procedures. Practices good safety procedures in order to keep self and others injury free.
- Keep maintenance and tool storage area neat and clean as well as timely cleanup of work area after each job is completed
- Available on call for emergency repairs as needed
- Perform confined space entry in small tanks
- Maintain records and reports
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of PVC plumbing or mechanical repair and maintenance work experience or training.
- Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs and willingness to work confined space entry.
- Ability and willingness for on call status for emergency response
- Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record history
- Experience with electrical install, repair, and maintenance work experience to include electronic troubleshooting, PLC programming, and 480V 3 Phase electrical repair and maintenance experience
- Trade school experience for electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and/or mechanical repair is highly desired
- Electrical Certification
- AS Electronics
- Positive displacements pump repair experience
- Motor Controls experience
- Electrical panel board experience
- Computer proficient