We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Schedule Analyst
Resume Due Date: Tuesday November 3rd 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment where you will contribute to Ontario Power Generation’s continued growth and success in generating safe, clean, reliable low-cost power in a sustainable manner.
- Responsible for coordinating, facilitating and driving the Front End Planning Process.
- Coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain updated and accurate schedule.
- Perform monthly schedule updates and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain program level schedules in Primavera P6.
- Prepare and obtain approval of applicable change control documentation.
- Facilitate and support project financial process including the use of EcoSys.
- Assist with continuous improvement of Project Management Office processes and procedures.
- Assist with development and continuous improvement of the project controls information systems.
- A thorough understanding of schedules, finances and required performance for the assigned projects required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Applied Science,. Business, P.Eng, PMP, CCP, PSP are considered strong assets.
- Experienced with project controls principles, theories, and concepts such as project scoping, risk management, estimating, budgeting, forecasting and scheduling.
- Project management or Project Controls experience within a Nuclear generating facility an asset.
- Experienced with engineering and construction management concepts, methods and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver reports, briefings, project plans, and presentations.
- Good organizational and leadership skills, and to be a self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment that is dedicated to engineering excellence and best practices.
- Have a strong interest in fast-paced, challenging work environments where showing initiative and self motivation are assets;
- Strong in understanding, executing and following governance and procedures with a questioning and analytical attitude.
- Proven track record on delivering results; experience with Primavera P6 and EcoSys is an asset