- Long Harbour, Newfoundland
- $18 to $20 per hour
- Full Time, 3-month Contract
- Open to working up to 12-hr shift
- Paid Weekly
Ian Martin Workforce has partnered with a national mining company that needs inventory support and looking for reliable individuals to join their team for a contract position. This is a 24-7 operation and might have different shifts available including days, nights, or even rotating schedule. This job will be working indoors and outdoors and great for someone that doesn’t mind working alone.
What you will be doing…
- Visit various site locations to count inventory
- Determine part numbers or skews
- Provide bin locations and take photos of the parts/materials.
- Upload photos and count information into an application or onto a template
Why this is the right job for you…
- Comfortable using technology including taking digital pictures and uploading into an app
- Reliable with good attendance record, own transportation to and from site
- Able to work independently in an industrial environment
- Committed to working in a safe, professional manner
- Willing to ask questions when unsure of a task
- Have your high school diploma or GED
- Have your own PPE: CSA approved work boots with steel toe and sole puncture protection, hard hat, high visible clothing, gloves, safety glasses
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.