We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Web Developer
Resume Due Date: ASAP, no later than Tuesday October 20th 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 months
Estimated Hours Per Week: 35
Location: Toronto (700 University Ave)
This role will be a remote position (WFH), however will require periodic meetings at the University Avenue location as required. Must be flexible to go into the office.
- Design, slicing and layout of websites as provided by OPG
- Participate in business needs and process analysis, and assist in the collection of business information reporting requirements and provides needed information.
- Layout of mobile websites and working with our technology.
- Work with multiple OPG business units to integrate data from other production systems for Web accessibility, and to interface Web transactions with other production systems.
- Develop and maintain intranet applications that support in-house management of transactional data from the web and from other production systems.
- Determine requirements for development of an HR Webpage that will encompass all required Client information.
- Assemble and catalogue requirements from all HR Departments.
- Develop specifications based on needs assessment and propose solutions.
- Website development in alignment with OPG brand standards.
- UAT testing (other testing if required for interfaces, data mining, etc).
- Development of required training materials to support webpage maintenance.
- Deliver a finalized and functional HR website, aligned with specifications, to be launched in Dec 2020
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred (equivalent experience considered).
- 6-10 years of experience:
- SharePoint, including experience with SharePoint 2016
- Experience creating webpages using HTML/CSS
- UX/UI design
- Testing experience/methodology
- Project Management (PMP an asset)
- Agile/Rapid Application Development
- Advanced communication skills (for various audiences both technical and non-technical) and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
- Ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and working productively without supervision