There is an anticipated need for articulate Outbound Call Representatives with fluency in English. It involves lots of calling, diligent tracking of information, and some good old-fashioned detective work.
Specifically, you will:
- Receive an unstandardized list of people to be contacted, with varying levels of information
- Contact each of those people, persisting until you reach them
- Inform people of critical information, and what steps they need to take after the call
- Tactfully handle people in various states of mind, from calm, to afraid, to angry
- Track your activity and the results for accurate records
If you’ve done customer interviewing or surveying in the past, or worked in a call-centre, this work will feel familiar.
This is a full-time, temporary position (6-month contract). You’ll be set up to work remotely, and various shifts are available. Wage will be $17 per hour for those who reside in the Guelph and surrounding region.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Experience working in a public-facing role, making outbound calls
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using computers to enter data (MS Office preferred)
Anything on this list would make you a top candidate:
- Experience working in an outbound call centre
- Ability to read, speak, and write in a second language other than English
About Ian Martin Group:
At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies. As a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.